Friday, November 14, 2008

Black History Class Begins !

"All strong peoples emphasize their history all the time; weak peoples do not." - Runoko Rashidi
Watch, listen, & learn. Click the links below for the daily lesson: Lesson 01 - The Pre-test
Lesson 02 - The history of Black History
Lesson 03 - The Global African Presence
Lesson 04 - Ancient African Migrations
Lesson 05 - African Slavery and Islam
Lesson 06 - The world has African ancestors
Lesson 07 - Biblical Black History # 1 - Return to Glory
Lesson 08 - Blacks in America before the Pilgrims
Lesson 09 - The American Slave Trade (Ma'afa)
Lesson 10 - Black Cowboys
Lesson 11 - Queen Mother Moore
Lesson 12 - America's first Black Millionaire
Lesson 13 - Black History and The Moors # 1
Lesson 14 - Biblical Black History # 2 - Black to the Bible
Lesson 15 - Black History in the Holy Koran
Lesson 16 - The Afro-Latinos
Lesson 17 - The Afro-Latinos #2: Puerto Rico
Lesson 18 - The Afro-Latinos #3: Mexico
Lesson 19 - Black Indians (American Indians)
Lesson 20 - The Black Jews
Lesson 21 - Biblical Black History # 3 - African influences
Lesson 22 - American Songs of Freedom
Lesson 23 - Black American Inventions
Lesson 24 - Salsa Music's Black History
Lesson 25 - African Martial Arts
Lesson 26 - Black History and the Blues
Lesson 27 - The Post Test

Created by Seko VArner and Larry Brayboy of The Imani Foundation for The Imani Foundation
To learn more about Runoko Rashidi click here !


1 comment:

Madonaldo said...

I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com if you have any question Thank you.